1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1/3 cup vegetable broth (you know the drill—vegan, preservative-free, better for you, the earth and all the beautiful microbes in the soil)
1 or more tablespoons Thai green curry paste (be sure you grab a vegan, natural one!)
2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 cup snap peas
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
1 tablespoon tamari
4 cups cooked brown or purple rice
1 tablespoon fresh Thai basil, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1 cup non-dairy milk of choice ( we prefer coconut)
1 tomato, chopped
1. Add peppers and broth to a large pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium.
2. Stir in your curry paste.
3. Add the rest of your veggies and mix it all together. Turn down the heat, cover the veggies, and cook for 6 minutes, or until tender.
4. Last but not least, stir in your milk, rice, herbs and tomatoes and cook another couple of minutes to heat well.
5. Serve, savour this sensationally slimming recipe, and enjoy the rest of your evening.
By Donna Wild